Open PowerPoint slideshow in a different window
Have you ever wanted to study the material using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and continue doing other stuff at the same time ? Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 has a feature that allow you to open the slideshow as a window.
1. With Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 open, open the “Customize Quick Access Toolbar”
2. Under “Customize“, select the “All Commands” from the option list.
3. With “All Commands” selected, locate the option “Slide Show in a Window” and Click “Add”
4. After adding the option will appear on the right side of the option list
5. Finally the option appears on the PowerPoint 2007 Quick Access Toolbar